The privacy and protection of your personal data are essential to ETFOR – Empresa Têxtil S.A., which has always guided its collection, use, consultation and processing in strict compliance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection.
With the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ETFOR, registered in Portugal with tax number PT502081554, is committed to providing its customers with detailed information on the use and protection given to their personal data, the reasons why it processes them and what rights they have as a result of such processing, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
1. Data Controller
1.1 ETFOR – Empresa Têxtil S.A., with head office at Av.ª Margarida Queiroz, n.º 301, 4740-438 Forjães, Esposende is the data controller.
1.2 The users of this website may contact the entity responsible for the processing for any question or clarification related to the protection of personal data through the following contacts:
– By email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– By post Av.ª Margarida Queiroz, 301, 4740-438 Forjães, Esposende.
2. Category of personal data
2.1 The personal data ETFOR collects, and processes is only what the user provides voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally when filling in any form on this website.
2.2 ETFOR, depending on the purposes for which it processes your data at any given time, processes various categories of personal data and has classified them as follows:
– Identification data (e.g. name, signature);
– Tax identification details (e.g. tax identification number);
– Address and contact details (e.g. tax address, correspondence address, telephone contact);
3. Purposes for which the processing is intended and grounds for legitimacy
3.1. The user’s personal data is subject to processing in the pursuit of specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with these.
3.2 In the interest of a minimum and limited collection of data, ETFOR only processes the data that is strictly necessary, appropriate and relevant to the purposes for which it is processed.
3.3. Users’ personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
– Development, fulfilment and execution of a sales or service contract, which will happen, for example, when you fill in our contact form and purchase an item, and if it is necessary to deliver the item, it is also essential to process the data for transport purposes.
– Your data will be processed for accounting or invoicing purposes in compliance with legal obligations. It is essential to process your data to issue an invoice or receipt when you purchase a service from us;
– Marketing and communication of products and services. ETFOR processes your data to send newsletters and campaigns via email and/or Short Message Service (SMS) and to invite you to events. This data processing will occur in the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the controller and / or when the customer has given their free, informed and explicit consent to this effect.
– Customer support. ETFOR considers it legitimate to process users’ data to respond to requests and/or questions regarding the products and services we provide.
4. Recipients of the personal data
To carry out the purposes described above and to comply with legal obligations, ETFOR may have to transmit users’ personal data to entities outside the organisation, namely:
– To entities qualified as subcontractors, under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation, for the provision of contractual execution, logistics and transport, information technology, data storage, auditing, document management and litigation services, namely with service providers in the area of transport and logistics, accounting, information systems, auditing and litigation. ETFOR will only use subcontracted entities who will act according to its instructions and provided that they present sufficient guarantees for the execution of adequate technical and organisational measures so that the processing satisfies, among others, the requirements of security, confidentiality and integrity, such guarantees being formalised in a contract signed between ETFOR and each of these entities.
– To entities qualified as third parties for the General Data Protection Regulation, such as the Tax and Customs Authority, Judicial, Judiciary and Regulatory Entities.
5. Storage period
5.1 Your personal data will continue to be processed for as long as necessary or obligatory to fulfil the purposes described above.
5.2 Data processed in connection with the development, fulfilment and performance of a sales or service contract will be stored for the period strictly necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services, including any returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in question.
5.3 The data processed for accounting and/or invoicing purposes will be kept for the time required by law.
5.4 The data collected for marketing and communication of products and services will be kept for 1 (one) year from the customer’s last interaction or until the customer withdraws the consent that was given for this purpose, as the case may be.
5.5 The data processed as part of customer support will be kept for as long as necessary to respond to their request or enquiry.
6. Rights of the data subject
The user, as the data subject, through the collection and processing, has the following rights:
– Right of access: whenever you so request, you can access your personal data, obtain information relating to the processing of your data and obtain a copy of your personal data being processed;
– Right of rectification: whenever you consider your personal data to be incomplete or incorrect, you may request that it be rectified or completed;
– Right to erasure/deletion of data: without prejudice to legal obligations which may limit the exercise of this right, you may request the erasure of your data when: the processing of the data is no longer necessary for the purpose which justified its collection or processing; you withdraw the consent on which the processing of the data is based, and there is no other legal ground for it; you object to the processing of the data, and there are no overriding legitimate interests, to be assessed on a case-by-case basis, which justifies the processing; when the data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; the data has been collected in the context of the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation;
– Right to restriction of processing: you may request restriction of processing of your data in the following situations: if you contest their accuracy, for a period enabling the controller to verify their accuracy; if the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the limitation of their use; if the controller no longer needs your data for the processing, but it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in legal proceedings; if you have objected to the processing until it is established that the legitimate interests of the controller override your own.
– Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller or when the processing is carried out for purposes other than those for which the data has been collected, but which are compatible with it.
– If you object to processing your data, ETFOR will cease processing your data unless it has legitimate reasons for doing so, and these override your interests. You may also, at any time, object to processing your data for direct marketing purposes.
– Right to portability: where your personal data is in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the processing is based on your explicit consent or the performance of a contract, and it is carried out by automated means, you have the right to transmit it to another controller, provided that this is technically possible.
– Right to withdraw consent: in situations where the processing in question is carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In this situation, the controller will no longer process the data concerned unless other grounds justify such processing.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge complaints regarding matters relating to processing your personal data with the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (National Commission for Data Protection).