When you browse our website, we collect cookies. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive from a web page and which enables us to improve your performance and browsing experience by increasing the speed and efficiency of response and eliminating the need to enter the same information repeatedly.
There are two groups of cookies:
– Permanent cookies – these are stored in the browser of your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and used whenever you revisit one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
– Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– Strictly necessary cookies – These allow you to navigate around the website and use its applications and access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – These are used anonymously to create and analyse statistics to improve how the website works.
– Functionality cookies – These store user preferences regarding the use of the site so that you do not need to re-configure the site each time you visit.
– Third-party cookies – They measure applications’ success and third-party advertising’s effectiveness. They can also be used to personalise a widget with user data.
– Advertising cookies – They direct advertising according to the interests of each user to target advertising campaigns considering the user’s tastes. They also limit the number of times you see the advertisement, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website’s organisation.
Depending on your management of cookies on our site and your interaction with us, we use some information collected by cookies to ensure the site works properly, highlighting the proper display of content, remembering your cart, remembering your registration, adjusting your screen resolution, to improve our offers, among others. This information includes registration data, location data, session length, products you have selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address.